NAPERVILLE, IL – Treat yourself to six gourmet dishes paired with wine and cocktails to benefit the West Suburban Community Pantry on October 9 along Water Street. The third annual Long Table Dinner will also feature music from the Pete Ellman Trio.
“It’s a unique celebration, with dishes that celebrate land and sea around the world, for a good cause, and we’re proud to welcome everyone to celebrate the cooler weather and the start of the season. crops,” Nick Ryan of Marquette Companies, developer of Water Street, said in a statement.
Ryan added: “Our chefs have taken great care to make this evening particularly memorable. Helping to feed local families who have struggled during these difficult times makes the evening even more special.
Below is an overview of the menu. Vegetarian options are available:
- Corn fritter epazote with smoked cream, parmesan and Thai pepper, served with an elote spritz cocktail
- Octopus and Spanish chorizo with fingerling potatoes, served with Skouros Zoe Rose-agiorgitiko/moscofilero mix
- Fall Curly Salad with Tangy Shaved Apple, Toasted Sunflower Seeds, Manchego Matchsticks, Dried Cranberries with Barrel Aged Cider Vinaigrette, Served with Elements Twomey Pinoit Noir
- Yellowfin tuna sashimi with Thai chimichurri, scallions, crab aioli, micro red shisho, served with Cabernet Folktale Aviary via Blue Sushi Sake Grill
- Grilled Skirt Steak, Roasted Corn and Poblano Salad, Chimichurri Drizzle, Rainbow Microgreens, Served with Elements Catena Malbec 2019
- En & Jerry’s Scoop Shop Totally Indulgent Ice Cream Sandwich
Individual tickets are $195. Guests can register a table of eight for $1,495. Ticket sales end October 1.
When: Oct. 9 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Where: Water Street in downtown Naperville