Visit the Animal Barnyard, Adventure Barn, Hay and Corn Bale Mazes, Pony Rides, Pumpkin Picking and Painting, Pedal Tractors and enjoy the fresh outdoors. Have fun at the hippity-hop corral and duck racing. Explore the hands-on fun in the Discovery Barn, the toddler farm store and the junior mechanic shop. Enjoy live music while taking in the fresh air and open space of the farmhouse. Take a nature walk on the farm trail and make your way through the maze of cornstalks. Live music, great food, wine tasting, app and pumpkin picking, and more.
Every Saturday and Sunday during the eight fall weeks, Terhune Orchards features live music performed by some of the area’s top local talent from noon to 4 p.m. For a list of successful groups, see A month of music on the farm.
The catering tent is stocked with country fare such as pulled pork sandwiches, barbecue chicken, house salad, cider donuts, fresh pie and more. Enjoy a pre-poured tasting flight or glass of red, white, or fruit-based wine, with plenty of outdoor seating. This season’s favorite, apple wine, is made with our own apple cider. The number of places is limited to 2 hours and 8 people maximum per group. Fall weekend admission required for the winery.
Pick your own apples and pumpkins are fall farm favorites. Choosing the right pumpkin for your pumpkins or decorations can be a family affair. During pumpkin season, we’ve set up a pumpkin painting station on the weekends so the kids can decorate their own pumpkins. Pick your own apples – are at the Van Kirk Road Orchard
Come to Terhune Orchards any weekend in the fall for fabulous farm entertainment, fresh air and music. Rain or shine, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Admission is $ 11 reduced online ($ 14 at the door) (children under 3 are free).
- Entrance includes the cellar and farm store, music, barnyard, nature trail, adventure barn, pedal tractor area, hay bale maze, corn maze, pumpkin painting and the sunflower pollinator trail.
- Discounted entry tickets must be purchased in advance HERE.
- Tickets are valid 3 hours after entry, to give everyone time to visit the farm.
- Additional charges for some items: pony rides, pumpkins, rubber ducks, food
- Convenient parking is available at the farm on Cold Soil Road.