1 liter chicken broth
1 & ½ cup milk
1 tbsp cooking oil
Butter 3-4 tablespoons
Boneless chicken (cubes) 250g
Garlic (chopped) 1 tbsp
Onion (chopped) 1 large
Carrot (grated) ½ cup
Celery (chopped) ½ cup
2 tbsp all purpose flour
Red potatoes (peeled and cubed) 2 cups
Corn kernels (boiled) 2 cups
Black pepper (crushed) ½ tsp
Dried thyme 1 teaspoon
Salt 1 tsp or to taste
Worcestershire sauce 2 tbsp
Green onion (chopped) for garnish
* In a saucepan, add the chicken broth, milk, cream, whisk well and bring to a boil, partially cover and cook over low heat for 14-15 minutes.
* Remove the foam and excess cream layer from the milk and reserve the milk and broth mixture for later use.
* In a saucepan, add cooking oil, butter and let melt.
* Add the chicken and mix well until it changes color.
* Add garlic, onion, mix well and cook for one minute.
* Add carrot, celery, mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes.
* Add all-purpose flour, mix well and cook for one minute.
* Add the milk and broth mixture and mix well.
* Add red potatoes, corn kernels, mix well and bring to a boil, cover and cook over low heat for 8-10 minutes.
* Add cracked black pepper, dried thyme, salt, Worcestershire sauce and mix well, cover and cook over low heat for 15-20 minutes.
* Garnish with green onion and serve!
Fusion Food (Recipe by Seema Hanif)