LAS VEGAS, Nev. (FOX5) – A Las Vegas restaurant will get back into the holiday spirit by transforming into a “Nightmare Before Christmas” themed restaurant.
According to a press release, Más Por Favor Taqueria y Tequila will become “Nightmare before Xmas” for the holiday season.
The release notes that “Nightmare before Xmas” will run from November 16 to December 27.
As part of the attraction, guests will enter through a “magical” sliding door and walk through a hallway lit up with colorful Christmas lights that lead to the decorated bar out back. The main bar area of ”Nightmare before Xmas” will be adorned with a life-size replica of Oogie Boogie, Jack Skellington and Sally Pillows, the release notes. It will also feature a Christmas tree overflowing with “Nightmare Before Christmas” themed ornaments and topped with a Jack Skellington treetop.
The decorations will make every guest feel like they’ve been transported to Christmas town, organizers say.
Food and drinks inspired by “The Nightmare Before Christmas” (which will be served in themed cups) will be offered, including:
- Zero’s Bones with oven-baked loin rib glazed with ancho BBQ sauce, topped with green onions and pickled red onions
- Frog’s Breath Posole chicken pozole verde topped with blue corn tortilla strips and watermelon radish slices
- Sandy Claws tacos made with chipotle lobster tail meat, habanero slaw with pineapple and avocado cream
- Oogie Boogie Dirt Pie made with pistachio pudding, crushed chocolate cookies and spooky gummy caterpillars
- Pumpkin King Cheesecake Brulee Pumpkin Crème Brûlée Cheesecake Topped with Caramelized Black Sugar
- Jack Skellington made with dark rum, crème de cacao, orgeat and mint chocolate liqueur
- Dr. Finklestein made with silver tequila, strawberries and cream syrup and champagne
- Oogie Boogie made with tequila reposado, pumpkin horchata, allspice and agave
- Sally’s Apple Punch made with silver tequila, spiced apple syrup, lime, grenadine and apple blossom bitters
- Christmastown Eggnog made with white rum, Grand Marnier, agave and eggnog
- Deadly Night Shade hot cocoa made with tequila reposado and sweetened condensed milk
Más Por Favor advises that the “Nightmare before Xmas” bar will be open daily from 3:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. Customers can make reservations by visiting masporfavorlv.com or by calling (702) 201.1133.
Copyright 2022 KVVU. All rights reserved.